Things I love: Linux and the shell, C++11+, Qt, Python, TDD, best practices, clean code, good documentation, zsh/tmux/vim/git.
But I've worked with plenty of other tech also.
You can usually find me arguing on Freenode IRC as "dbedrenko".
Member for 5 years, 4 months
3 profile views
Last seen Aug 28 '18 at 7:49
Top network posts
- 46 How do I tell whether my cygwin installation is 32 or 64 bit?
- 33 How can I create and enforce contracts for exceptions?
- 20 Create frozen screen effect
- 17 When to use Q_NULLPTR?
- 16 Why compiling with C++11 is successful despite using C++14 feature?
- 14 How to fix virtualbox's copy and paste to host-machine?
- 12 Changing all file's extensions in a folder using CLI in Linux
- View more network posts →