Specializing in testing of safety-related embedded systems with software written mostly in C++98. This includes developing own testing instruments in C++ and Python, scripting in Windows batch files and Bash (Linux and MinGW) and advanced usage of version control systems Git and SVN.
I also do PHP programming in the free-time and work with multimedia, mostly on OS X.
Member for 5 years, 8 months
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 15 at 8:23
- Ask Ubuntu 6.8k 6.8k 55 gold badges2727 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.4k 3.4k 33 gold badges2525 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Super User 810 810 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 382 382 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Ask Different 163 163 77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 50 Why does mount happen over an existing directory?
- 45 How to test with Python's unittest that a warning has been thrown?
- 45 The disk image is 497GB smaller than the target device
- 40 Is it possible to install Firefox on Ubuntu with no desktop enviroment?
- 33 How to install local .deb packages with apt-get
- 24 Create a folder "Photo" inside all directories recursively
- 22 Booting into text mode in 16.04
- View more network posts →