- Unix & Linux 1.3k 1.3k 1010 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Server Fault 823 823 77 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Super User 493 493 11 gold badge55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 331 331 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 143 143 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 67 Rsync triggered Linux OOM killer on a single 50 GB file
- 39 Gnome, nautilus copy files to USB stops at 100% or near
- 31 Does rsync --inplace write to the entire file, or just to the parts that need to be updated? (for btrfs+rsync backups)
- 13 Using alternate libc with ld-linux.so hacks; cleaner method?
- 11 Can tarring files improve compression?
- 7 Make postfix reject incoming email spoofed as from my own domain
- 6 Meaning of "exec env COMMAND "
- View more network posts →