A system administrator by trade, living in a land Down Under with knowledge of network administration gleaned from years of working with niche market ISP's.
Member for 6 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 23 at 10:15
- Super User 54.2k 54.2k 99 gold badges7373 silver badges119119 bronze badges
- Server Fault 5.7k 5.7k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Law 3.1k 3.1k 88 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 3k 3k 99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Webmasters 622 622 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 148 Is it really possible for most enthusiasts to crack people's Wi-Fi networks?
- 129 SSID with very similar name, is this an attempt of hacking?
- 116 Why do I need an SMTP server?
- 97 What makes a PC able to be a web server and what makes it unable?
- 66 Is it possible to use global IP addresses without internet?
- 45 Use of / when using cd
- 45 Do hard drives really have open cases now?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.