- Ask Ubuntu 6.8k 6.8k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 4.1k 4.1k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Super User 2k 2k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 453 453 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Puzzling 336 336 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 53 Why is there an extra space when I type "ls" in the Desktop directory?
- 44 Search for a previous command with the prefix I just typed
- 31 How do I know how many sub-shells deep I am?
- 30 Different results for ls when accessing Ubuntu via SSH from different clients (Windows-PuTTy, Mac-Terminal)
- 30 PS1='$(pwd)' why this works and why is this different from PS1=$(pwd)
- 26 Backup GNOME-Terminal
- 26 I can't type a “b” when I'm in the command line
- View more network posts →