Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 7 years, 11 months
30 profile views
Last seen 5 hours ago
Top Network Posts
- 140 Does Windows still rely on MS-DOS?
- 136 How does systemd use /etc/init.d scripts?
- 109 What is the difference between these commands for bringing down a Linux server?
- 92 What did the sticky bit originally do when applied to files?
- 74 Using cd command in Windows command line, can't navigate to D:\
- 73 How does Unix keep track of a user's working directory when navigating the file system?
- 65 What did the sticky bit originally do when applied to files?
- View more network posts →