Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 8 years, 2 months
40 profile views
Last seen 21 hours ago
Top network posts
- 149 How does systemd use /etc/init.d scripts?
- 140 Does Windows still rely on MS-DOS?
- 113 What is the difference between these commands for bringing down a Linux server?
- 91 What did the sticky bit originally do when applied to files?
- 76 Using cd command in Windows command line, can't navigate to D:\
- 75 How does Unix keep track of a user's working directory when navigating the file system?
- 66 What did the sticky bit originally do when applied to files?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (9)
39 User insulted by editing their answer? Dec 3 '17