Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 9 years, 11 months
68 profile views
Last seen Jan 23 at 11:48
- Unix & Linux 56.1k 56.1k 77 gold badges131131 silver badges286286 bronze badges
- Super User 24.8k 24.8k 11 gold badge6363 silver badges9696 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 4.4k 4.4k 1818 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Server Fault 3.9k 3.9k 1414 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 3.6k 3.6k 1919 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 193 How does systemd use /etc/init.d scripts?
- 141 Does Windows still rely on MS-DOS?
- 141 What is the difference between these commands for bringing down a Linux server?
- 91 What did the sticky bit originally do when applied to files?
- 80 Using cd command in Windows command line, can't navigate to D:\
- 80 Why there isn't public transport on Christmas Day in the UK
- 79 Set systemd service to execute after fstab mount
- View more network posts →