Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 10 years, 3 months
70 profile views
Last seen Jan 23 at 11:48
- Unix & Linux 58.2k 58.2k 77 gold badges138138 silver badges299299 bronze badges
- Super User 25.1k 25.1k 11 gold badge6464 silver badges9898 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 4.4k 4.4k 1818 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Server Fault 3.9k 3.9k 1515 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 3.7k 3.7k 2020 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 195 How does systemd use /etc/init.d scripts?
- 145 What is the difference between these commands for bringing down a Linux server?
- 142 Does Windows still rely on MS-DOS?
- 93 Set systemd service to execute after fstab mount
- 91 What did the sticky bit originally do when applied to files?
- 83 Using cd command in Windows command line, can't navigate to D:\
- 80 Why there isn't public transport on Christmas Day in the UK
- View more network posts →