Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 8 years, 4 months
42 profile views
Last seen Jun 6 at 18:40
- Unix & Linux 40.8k 40.8k 55 gold badges8888 silver badges202202 bronze badges
- Super User 23.1k 23.1k 11 gold badge5555 silver badges9393 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 4.2k 4.2k 1616 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Server Fault 3.8k 3.8k 1313 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 3.3k 3.3k 1414 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 153 How does systemd use /etc/init.d scripts?
- 140 Does Windows still rely on MS-DOS?
- 114 What is the difference between these commands for bringing down a Linux server?
- 91 What did the sticky bit originally do when applied to files?
- 77 Using cd command in Windows command line, can't navigate to D:\
- 76 How does Unix keep track of a user's working directory when navigating the file system?
- 66 What did the sticky bit originally do when applied to files?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (9)
41 User insulted by editing their answer? Dec 3 '17