IT Generalist, Dissident Developer, IT Heretic, scuba diver, role-player, martial artist, father, son, human being, enthusiastically optimistic realist, ...
"Do not try and think outside the box. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth. There is no box!"
Worked and played in in IT industry for a number of years, mostly in the mainframe fields using COBOL, LINC (LDA/EDA), ObjectStar. But have also used some other languages and tools. Also worked in PROGRESS ABL (4GL) and Python 2.7 Now working as Technical Support Specialist in the Pharmacy Whole Sale industry.
PADI Master Instructor, PADI Tec Instructor, Wing Chun Kuen Instructor, JuJitsu Instructor, DAN First Aid Instructor Trainer
Why do I call myself a Heretic and Dissident?
A heretic holds ideas that are in fundamental disagreement with the status quo in any practice and branch of knowledge.
A dissident, broadly defined, is a person who actively challenges an established doctrine, policy, or institution.
- The Great Outdoors 1.5k 1.5k 1010 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 383 383 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 294 294 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Martial Arts 233 233 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Computer Science 230 230 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 13 Does a diver's breath rate become slower when going deeper?
- 12 Divers deliberately breathing fast before diving into water
- 11 What is the definition of Computer Science, and what is the Science within Computer Science?
- 10 If my depth varies +- 2m when breathing in and out, what's going wrong?
- 10 Is this "dry suit cutting wrists" story realistic?
- 9 What wetsuit thickness is recommended in which temperatures for diving?
- 9 Contacts, and how to use them?
- View more network posts →