Do not apply too much grease. Thick interface reduces thermal efficiency.
A+ Certified PC Tech. Started with CP/M waybackwhen. Associated with http://www.freegeek.org as a volunteer instructor for many years. Six years post-secondary computer instruction, 14 years system administration. A decade of radio and telephony experience preceding. No link I provide is an affiliate links, I receive no compensation of any kind from these links. I do not speak for my employer
Member for 6 years, 5 months
7 profile views
Last seen Jan 21 at 22:20
- Ask Ubuntu 10.7k 10.7k 66 gold badges2727 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Super User 7.7k 7.7k 44 gold badges2222 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2.9k 2.9k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Amateur Radio 694 694 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Hardware Recommendations 635 635 11 silver badge1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 59 If I copy a bootable USB drive to another USB, will it create a duplicate bootable drive?
- 36 What are socket files?
- 35 Which of these will work? HDMI to VGA or HDMI to USB?
- 32 What are the differences between EPUB2 and EPUB3?
- 28 Why can't I change system time to less than 1970?
- 22 WSL: Am I running version 1 or version 2?
- 21 WSL: Am I running version 1 or version 2?
- View more network posts →