Longtime Linux user, sysadmin, engineer and Red Hat Certified Architect.
Contractor, consultant and keen skier.
Former elected moderator on ServerFault.com
Member for 6 years, 4 months
5 profile views
Last seen Apr 25 '17 at 9:25
- Server Fault 64.1k 64.1k 1212 gold badges102102 silver badges174174 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 6k 6k 1717 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.3k 1.3k 88 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Travel 1.2k 1.2k 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Super User 1k 1k 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 108 How bad is it really to install Linux on one big partition?
- 84 How to handle relative urls correctly with a reverse proxy
- 82 Computer name naming convention for security
- 78 How to kill a process that never dies?
- 76 Is there a reason to use an SSL certificate other than Let's Encrypt's free SSL?
- 72 For what is the ".well-known"-folder?
- 70 Come Take a Look at our New Contributor Indicator!
- View more network posts →