Longtime Linux user, sysadmin, engineer and Red Hat Certified Architect.
Contractor, consultant and keen skier.
Former elected moderator on ServerFault.com
Member for 5 years, 9 months
5 profile views
Last seen Apr 25 '17 at 9:25
- Server Fault 60.4k 60.4k 1212 gold badges9494 silver badges164164 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 5.9k 5.9k 1515 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Travel 1.1k 1.1k 1111 bronze badges
- Super User 989 989 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 107 How bad is it really to install Linux on one big partition?
- 82 Computer name naming convention for security
- 79 How to handle relative urls correctly with a reverse proxy
- 76 How to kill a process that never dies?
- 75 Is there a reason to use an SSL certificate other than Let's Encrypt's free SSL?
- 69 Come Take a Look at our New Contributor Indicator!
- 63 Should I edit /etc/crontab or run crontab -e as root?
- View more network posts →