I am a recently graduated Master's thesis student who is in love with Linux after I got a systems administrator position. I am just an aggressive learner and always in look for learning newer things. If I don't know something, I know the exact right place to figure out the solution.
I currently work for Amazon Web Services. If you are interested in a career with AWS, please add me to your LinkedIn profile and message me.
Member for 7 years, 9 months
32 profile views
Last seen Jan 27 '20 at 22:32
- Unix & Linux 34.7k 34.7k 4141 gold badges129129 silver badges206206 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 715 715 66 gold badges1919 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 626 626 22 gold badges77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 231 231 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 193 193 11 gold badge22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 571 How to display `top` results sorted by memory usage in real time?
- 151 How does the OOM killer decide which process to kill first?
- 126 How does the OOM killer decide which process to kill first?
- 86 The ls command is not working for a directory with a huge number of files
- 69 disable transparent hugepages
- 67 List ports a process PID is listening on (preferably using iproute2 tools)?
- 66 What is the ^M character called?
- View more network posts →