I am a recently graduated Master's thesis student who is in love with Linux after I got a systems administrator position. I am just an aggressive learner and always in look for learning newer things. If I don't know something, I know the exact right place to figure out the solution.
I currently work for Amazon Web Services. If you are interested in a career with AWS, please add me to your LinkedIn profile and message me.
Member for 6 years, 11 months
29 profile views
Last seen Jan 27 at 22:32
- Unix & Linux 32.2k 32.2k 4040 gold badges118118 silver badges201201 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 675 675 66 gold badges1818 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 626 626 22 gold badges77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 221 221 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 193 193 11 gold badge22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 520 How to display `top` results sorted by memory usage in real time?
- 131 How does the OOM killer decide which process to kill first?
- 110 How does the OOM killer decide which process to kill first?
- 76 The ls command is not working for a directory with a huge number of files
- 66 disable transparent hugepages
- 62 List ports a process PID is listening on (preferably using iproute2 tools)?
- 59 What is the ^M character called?
- View more network posts →