I am a recently graduated Master's thesis student who is in love with Linux after I got a systems administrator position. I am just an aggressive learner and always in look for learning newer things. If I don't know something, I know the exact right place to figure out the solution.
I currently work for Amazon Web Services. If you are interested in a career with AWS, please add me to your LinkedIn profile and message me.
Member for 6 years, 1 month
29 profile views
Last seen Sep 26 at 13:55
- Unix & Linux 25.6k 25.6k 3737 gold badges108108 silver badges191191 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 410 410 55 gold badges1717 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 386 386 11 gold badge55 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Code Golf 187 187 55 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 161 161 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 426 How to display `top` results sorted by memory usage in real time?
- 109 How does the OOM killer decide which process to kill first?
- 92 How does the OOM killer decide which process to kill first?
- 70 The ls command is not working for a directory with a huge number of files
- 63 disable transparent hugepages
- 56 List ports a process PID is listening on (preferably using iproute2 tools)?
- 53 What is the ^M character called?
- View more network posts →