One of my hobby projects is a geeky bookmarking service written in Go and PostgreSQL: Geekmarks.
Some of my articles:
- How I ended up writing a new real-time kernel
- Unit-testing (embedded) C applications with Ceedling
- Object-oriented techniques in C
See more at dmitryfrank.com
- Stack Overflow 9.6k 9.6k 88 gold badges5555 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2.5k 2.5k 88 gold badges2323 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- The Workplace 987 987 22 gold badges77 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Super User 844 844 88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 371 371 11 silver badge1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 121 How to navigate multiple ctags matches in Vim?
- 58 startForeground() does not show my Notification
- 42 Android Service: onBind(Intent) and onUnbind(Intent) is called just once
- 37 HTTP headers in Websockets client API
- 35 Copy a file to build directory after compiling project with Qt
- 34 How to append text to QPlainTextEdit without adding newline, and keep scroll at the bottom?
- 24 Adding parenthesis around highlighted text in Vim
- View more network posts →