- Server Fault 7.6k 7.6k 44 gold badges3535 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 887 887 22 gold badges77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 211 211 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 131 131 55 bronze badges
- Super User 126 126 77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 82 Nginx - root versus alias, for serving single files?
- 29 Will tcpdump see packets that are being dropped by iptables?
- 18 Optimal number of per CPU unicorn processes
- 16 How to get a list of all salt minions in a template?
- 16 Optimal number of per CPU unicorn processes
- 16 In Linux, why does an empty file have a size of 0, but a text file with any content has a size the length of the content + 1?
- 15 How to get a list of all salt minions in a template?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 21 '13