I've been working with Linux since right about when kernel 2.2 was released. I've bounced around several unixes, having brief stints with Solaris & FreeBSD, though I much prefer Linux.
I enjoy solving problems, and designing things. Both of which I'm able to exercise quite frequently working with Linux.
Outside of tech, I love flying kites (and partake in some kiteboarding), frisbee, and other outdoorsy activities. I love the warm weather, and thunderstorms, which is why I live in south Florida :-)
Lauderhill, FL, United States
Member for 9 years, 5 months
28 profile views
Last seen Jun 23 at 2:48
- Unix & Linux 59.7k 59.7k 1515 gold badges159159 silver badges198198 bronze badges
- Server Fault 5.5k 5.5k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.4k 3.4k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Super User 965 965 11 gold badge77 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Arqade 306 306 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 266 Get exit status of process that's piped to another
- 231 Find where inodes are being used
- 208 Find where inodes are being used
- 189 Why *not* parse `ls` (and what to do instead)?
- 171 How can I restart the SSH daemon on Ubuntu?
- 150 Remove files from Git commit
- 128 How do services in Debian work, and how can I manage them?
- View more network posts →