I've been working with Linux since right about when kernel 2.2 was released. I've bounced around several unixes, having brief stints with Solaris & FreeBSD, though I much prefer Linux.
I enjoy solving problems, and designing things. Both of which I'm able to exercise quite frequently working with Linux.
Outside of tech, I love flying kites (and partake in some kiteboarding), frisbee, and other outdoorsy activities. I love the warm weather, and thunderstorms, which is why I live in south Florida :-)
Lauderhill, FL, United States
Member for 9 years, 8 months
32 profile views
Last seen Aug 28 at 14:10
- Unix & Linux 61.1k 61.1k 1515 gold badges162162 silver badges200200 bronze badges
- Server Fault 5.6k 5.6k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.7k 3.7k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Super User 985 985 11 gold badge77 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Arqade 306 306 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 272 Get exit status of process that's piped to another
- 241 Find where inodes are being used
- 213 Find where inodes are being used
- 190 Why *not* parse `ls` (and what to do instead)?
- 172 How can I restart the SSH daemon on Ubuntu?
- 162 Remove files from Git commit
- 128 How do services in Debian work, and how can I manage them?
- View more network posts →