I've been working with Linux since right about when kernel 2.2 was released. I've bounced around several unixes, having brief stints with Solaris & FreeBSD, though I much prefer Linux.
I enjoy solving problems, and designing things. Both of which I'm able to exercise quite frequently working with Linux.
Outside of tech, I love flying kites (and partake in some kiteboarding), frisbee, and other outdoorsy activities. I love the warm weather, and thunderstorms, which is why I live in south Florida :-)
Lauderhill, FL, United States
Member for 8 years, 6 months
28 profile views
Last seen Aug 8 at 14:27
- Unix & Linux 53.6k 53.6k 1212 gold badges141141 silver badges188188 bronze badges
- Server Fault 5.3k 5.3k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Super User 915 915 11 gold badge77 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Arqade 306 306 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 231 Get exit status of process that's piped to another
- 212 Find where inodes are being used
- 185 Find where inodes are being used
- 177 Why *not* parse `ls` (and what to do instead)?
- 166 How can I restart the SSH daemon on Ubuntu?
- 124 How do services in Debian work, and how can I manage them?
- 109 Remove files from Git commit
- View more network posts →