I've been working with Linux since right about when kernel 2.2 was released. I've bounced around several unixes, having brief stints with Solaris & FreeBSD, though I much prefer Linux.
I enjoy solving problems, and designing things. Both of which I'm able to exercise quite frequently working with Linux.
Outside of tech, I love flying kites (and partake in some kiteboarding), frisbee, and other outdoorsy activities. I love the warm weather, and thunderstorms, which is why I live in south Florida :-)
Lauderhill, FL, United States
Member for 9 years, 6 months
28 profile views
Last seen Jun 23 at 2:48
- Unix & Linux 60.2k 60.2k 1515 gold badges161161 silver badges199199 bronze badges
- Server Fault 5.5k 5.5k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Super User 965 965 11 gold badge77 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Arqade 306 306 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 271 Get exit status of process that's piped to another
- 233 Find where inodes are being used
- 211 Find where inodes are being used
- 190 Why *not* parse `ls` (and what to do instead)?
- 172 How can I restart the SSH daemon on Ubuntu?
- 153 Remove files from Git commit
- 128 How do services in Debian work, and how can I manage them?
- View more network posts →