I'm a self taught software developer, system administrator and all-round code-guy.
I've been doing software development, QA, developer support and system and even some graphic design work for as long as I can remember (going back 30 years), both on commercial projects as well as open source and free software, and I enjoy both.
Coding is fun, that's why it is worth doing - I hope it never becomes a chore :-)
- Stack Overflow 25.6k 25.6k 1414 gold badges8989 silver badges111111 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 10k 10k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 3.1k 3.1k 33 gold badges2727 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Server Fault 2.4k 2.4k 55 gold badges2828 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Super User 981 981 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 808 What does "--" (double-dash) mean?
- 172 How to install the latest versions of NodeJS and NPM?
- 113 Why do Windows and Linux see different files on a DVD ROM?
- 105 No access permission error with npm global install on docker image
- 104 AWS Cloudwatch Log - Is it possible to export existing log data from it?
- View more network posts →