I'm a self taught software developer, system administrator and all-round code-guy.
I've been doing software development, QA, developer support and system and even some graphic design work for as long as I can remember (going back 30 years), both on commercial projects as well as open source and free software, and I enjoy both.
Coding is fun, that's why it is worth doing - I hope it never becomes a chore :-)
- Stack Overflow 24.5k 24.5k 1212 gold badges8686 silver badges107107 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 9.6k 9.6k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 3k 3k 33 gold badges2727 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Server Fault 2.3k 2.3k 55 gold badges2727 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Super User 961 961 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 773 What does "--" (double-dash) mean?
- 171 How to install the latest versions of NodeJS and NPM?
- 113 Why do Windows and Linux see different files on a DVD ROM?
- 95 No access permission error with npm global install on docker image
- 94 AWS Cloudwatch Log - Is it possible to export existing log data from it?
- View more network posts →