- Unix & Linux 2.9k 2.9k 1313 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Woodworking 606 606 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 259 259 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 22 bronze badges
- Information Security 166 166 11 gold badge11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 21 Is it safe to type another command into STDIN while the previous command is writing to STDOUT?
- 14 'ls' showing two identical files in a directory
- 14 With BASH after "scrolling" up to a previous command... how to then move on to the next in this history?
- 13 Security of faxes vs emails
- 12 Does bash provide support for using pointers?
- 12 How do case-insensitive filesystems display both upper and lower case file names?
- 11 Legacy Debian versions and Bash Shellshock
- View more network posts →