Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Unix & Linux 4.2k 4.2k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Woodworking 696 696 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 289 289 77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Information Security 241 241 11 gold badge22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 21 Is it safe to type another command into STDIN while the previous command is writing to STDOUT?
- 15 'ls' showing two identical files in a directory
- 15 With BASH after "scrolling" up to a previous command... how to then move on to the next in this history?
- 14 Does bash provide support for using pointers?
- 14 Security of faxes vs emails
- 13 How do case-insensitive filesystems display both upper and lower case file names?
- 13 Switch between monitors with dual display state [awesome wm]
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.