- Stack Overflow 708 708 11 gold badge77 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 245 245 22 gold badges44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Freelancing 163 163 55 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 152 152 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 138 138 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 13 Is it possible for a daemon (i.e. background) process to look for key-presses from a USB keyboard?
- 12 How to convert employment opportunities into consulting jobs?
- 11 Is there a way to improve performance of linux pipes?
- 11 How do I clear environment variables previously saved with u-boot?
- 8 How do I prevent system information from being displayed on a terminal?
- 8 Why can 'dd' read from a pipe faster than my own program using ifstream?
- 7 How can I optionally link against static or dynamic boost library using CMake?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Dec 24 '14