I'm developing Unquote, a library which allows you to write F# unit test assertions as quoted expressions and get step-by-step failure messages for free
I'm developing FsEye, a visual object tree inspector for the F# Interactive. Check out the recent release of FsEye 2.0.0 featuring a new plugin system and Mono support!
I'm developing I'm Only Resting, a feature-rich WinForms-based HTTP client
I've worked through the first 50 Project Euler problems with F#
I contribute to The Code Project
Top network posts
- 71 How do I unit test a Grails service that uses a converter?
- 52 Why does F# prefer lists over arrays?
- 46 Anonymous code blocks in Java
- 36 Why can't I add a subfolder in a F# project?
- 28 How to do boolean exclusive or?
- 27 What unit testing frameworks are available for F#
- 26 convert string to System.DateTime in F#
- View more network posts →