Around 2001, I started using redhat at home (dual boot) and then switched to Fedora Core when it was spun off. By 2010, I stopped dual-booting on my main machine and am since using fedora exclusively. We still have a couple of dual-boot laptops at home (with whatever Windows they came preinstalled).
Member for 7 years, 5 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jul 2 '18 at 17:37
- Role-playing Games 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Photography 834 834 88 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 617 617 77 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Arqade 391 391 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 39 How can I tell if my Wii Remote is counterfeit? (with pics)
- 24 Protection from rain - running vs. walking
- 24 Are D&D PDFs sold in multiple versions of different quality?
- 23 What can I do with a retired rope and harness?
- 22 How to safely mark a rope
- 18 How to show search results for all open buffers
- 17 How to let players feel the "power of belief"?
- View more network posts →