- Unix & Linux 127.4k 127.4k 3232 gold badges261261 silver badges357357 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Server Fault 2.3k 2.3k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 2.1k 2.1k 1313 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 180 180 88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 348 Remove all files/directories except for one file
- 296 redirecting to /dev/null
- 250 Finding all large file in /
- 221 Delete the last character of a string using string manipulation in shell script
- 215 Why is using a shell loop to process text considered bad practice?
- 166 Generate random numbers in specific range
- 150 Why does Vim indent pasted code wrongly?
- View more network posts →