There is more than one way to do it!
- Unix & Linux 138.1k 138.1k 3535 gold badges293293 silver badges374374 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Server Fault 2.3k 2.3k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 2.2k 2.2k 1414 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 180 180 88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 385 Remove all files/directories except for one file
- 336 redirecting to /dev/null
- 275 Finding all large file in /
- 256 Delete the last character of a string using string manipulation in shell script
- 243 Why is using a shell loop to process text considered bad practice?
- 179 Generate random numbers in specific range
- 166 Why does Vim indent pasted code wrongly?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.