Please consider joining Codidact!
- It's a truly community — and not money — driven Q&A site.
- Runs on open source engine.
- You wrote a good question in Stack but didn't get much attention because it got lost in the heavy traffic? Give Codidact a go.
I, for one, am holding back from writing good and complete content here because I dislike the way the Stack Exchange manages the site and the community. Just some reasons:
- Outrageous treatment of a former volunteer contributor, Monica Cellio.
- Cluttered user interface. You know, pop-ups, banners, dark-patterns etc. Just see this screenshot of the home page.
BadgesView all badges
Top tagsView all tags
Aug 3, 2021
Mar 12, 2021
Sep 16, 2021
Jan 8, 2021
Aug 21, 2021
May 3, 2021
Top network postsView all network posts