I was asked once, “You’re a smart man. Why aren’t you rich?” I replied, “You’re a rich man. Why aren’t you smart?”
Romania - Currently Italy
Member for 8 years
12 profile views
Last seen Jul 16 '14 at 19:36
- Ask Ubuntu 149.4k 149.4k 4242 gold badges302302 silver badges377377 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Super User 221 221 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Biology 201 201 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1277 Is there a command to list all users? Also to add, delete, modify users, in the terminal?
- 1136 How can I recursively delete all files of a specific extension in the current directory?
- 1091 How to increment a variable in bash?
- 552 How to make 'python' program command execute Python 3?
- 469 What is the difference between adduser and useradd?
- 226 How to read complete line in 'for' loop with spaces
- 204 How do I get details about a package which isn't installed?
- View more network posts →