- Shell Scripting (Bash)
- GNU/Linux (Redhat Based e.g., CentOS, Oracle Enterprise)
- Oracle Enterprise
- Playing Piano
Member for 6 years, 3 months
4 profile views
Last seen Jan 21 '16 at 18:56
Top network posts
- 13 How do I override rw-r--r-- root/wheel for a all files in a directory?
- 11 Portability of an executable to another Linux machine
- 7 Can I put more than 1 condition in if?
- 7 Is there another simple way to append line to end of file other than `>>`?
- 7 Why are execute permissions along with write permissions needed for creating a file in C (Linux)?
- 6 service command does not work in centos 7
- 5 MBR size is 440 bytes or 512 bytes
- View more network posts →