- Unix & Linux 2.3k 2.3k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Super User 928 928 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Web Applications 161 161 11 gold badge11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 141 141 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Mathematics 117 117 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 19 How do I override rw-r--r-- root/wheel for a all files in a directory?
- 12 Portability of an executable to another Linux machine
- 8 Why are execute permissions along with write permissions needed for creating a file in C (Linux)?
- 7 service command does not work in centos 7
- 7 Can I put more than 1 condition in if?
- 7 Is there another simple way to append line to end of file other than `>>`?
- 7 MBR size is 440 bytes or 512 bytes
- View more network posts →