My specialties are in electronic and software engineering and I have extensive experience developing software, firmware, and hardware throughout all life-cycle phases. I am an expert in pulling all types of sensor data into microcontrollers, processing that data, and communicating it to other machines (M2M) or human operators (HMI).
Designing and developing efficient, high quality, and maintainable embedded systems is my passion.
New York, United States
Member for 6 years, 5 months
3 profile views
Last seen Aug 9 '16 at 14:35
- Electrical Engineering 7.8k 7.8k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 7.8k 7.8k 33 gold badges2828 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Robotics 1.5k 1.5k 99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Super User 826 826 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Arqade 306 306 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 291 AWK multiple delimiter
- 87 Azure SQL Database "DTU percentage" metric
- 63 Web deployment task failed. Could not connect...server did not respond
- 42 How to improve torque and RPM of a DC motor?
- 39 Quadcopter liPo battery weight/capacity trade off
- 37 Why don't we use wireless electricity today?
- 32 How do I design my very own ARM based processors?
- View more network posts →