My specialties are in electronic and software engineering and I have extensive experience developing software, firmware, and hardware throughout all life-cycle phases. I am an expert in pulling all types of sensor data into microcontrollers, processing that data, and communicating it to other machines (M2M) or human operators (HMI).
Designing and developing efficient, high quality, and maintainable embedded systems is my passion.
New York, United States
Member for 7 years, 2 months
3 profile views
Last seen Aug 9 '16 at 14:35
- Stack Overflow 9k 9k 44 gold badges3333 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 7.9k 7.9k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Robotics 1.6k 1.6k 1111 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Super User 846 846 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 327 327 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 326 Using multiple delimiters in awk
- 98 Azure SQL Database "DTU percentage" metric
- 68 Web deployment task failed. Could not connect...server did not respond
- 42 How to improve torque and RPM of a DC motor?
- 41 Quadcopter liPo battery weight/capacity trade off
- 38 Why don't we use wireless electricity today?
- 32 How do I design my very own ARM based processors?
- View more network posts →