Open Source Projects
- - A brand-new compiler that allows practical application development using R7RS Scheme.
- - A practical implementation of the Scheme programming language for the Haskell Platform.
- stack-watch - A unix command-line utility to automatically monitor Q&A activity on Stack Exchange.
- node-kdtree - A node.js add-on for performing efficient Nearest Neighbor searches using libkdtree.
Featured solutions to Ruby Quiz
A user interface is well-designed when the program behaves exactly how the user thought it would.
There is no right answer ... and always a better way. Show and discuss your code, without emotional attachment. You are not your code.
Focused, hard work is the real key to success. Keep your eyes on the goal, and just keep taking the next step towards completing it.
We’re building something here ... and all the pieces matter.
The game isn't really about big edges and firework displays; it's about subtle advantages and what happens in the long run.
It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets credit.
Maybe the best programmers aren’t those who spectacularly solve crazy problems, but those who don’t create them, which is much more silent.
Member for 9 years, 1 month
2 profile views
Last seen Jul 31 '18 at 14:14
- Stack Overflow 114.9k 114.9k 4747 gold badges210210 silver badges267267 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 14.5k 14.5k 99 gold badges3737 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 14.1k 14.1k 55 gold badges5555 silver badges108108 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.7k 1.7k 33 gold badges1313 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Super User 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1745 Determine the type of an object?
- 691 How do I zip/unzip on the unix command line?
- 471 What's the difference between REST & RESTful
- 325 jQuery.parseJSON throws “Invalid JSON” error due to escaped single quote in JSON
- 279 How to split the terminal into more than one "view"?
- 255 What is the Ruby <=> (spaceship) operator?
- 245 Rails new vs create
- View more network posts →