I have been programming all my life since I was a little boy.
It all started with Warcraft 3 and the JASS and vJASS languages that oriented me into the path of the programmer. After having that experience I decided that was what I wanted to do for a living, so I entered University (FCT UNL ftw!) where my skills grew immensely and today, after several years of studying, professional experience and a master's degree, I have meddled with pretty much every language you can think of: from NASM to Java, passing by C# Ruby, Python, and so many others I don't even have enough space to mention them all!
But don't let that make you think I am a pro. If there is one thing I learned, is that there is always the new guy can teach me. What will you teach me?
Member for 6 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 12 '13 at 16:13
- Stack Overflow 6.8k 6.8k 1818 gold badges8787 silver badges182182 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 464 464 22 gold badges77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 432 432 33 gold badges66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 422 422 44 gold badges1010 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Super User 280 280 44 gold badges77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 49 Convert Amazon .pem key to Putty .ppk key Linux
- 29 The type or namespace name 'BundleCollection' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
- 25 How to use Array.prototype.filter with async?
- 21 Nuget version not correct?
- 18 Publish/Subscribe reliable messaging: Redis VS RabbitMQ
- 18 Increase %e precision with /usr/bin/time shell command
- 17 Publish/Subscribe reliable messaging: Redis VS RabbitMQ
- View more network posts →