I am a student. A perpetual student.
I have also written a few simple tools, such as one for tmux automation, an improved version of the venerable Unix column, and a tool for adding color to text in the terminal based on user-specified patterns.
- Stack Overflow 60.2k 60.2k 3232 gold badges152152 silver badges256256 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 3.6k 3.6k 44 gold badges2020 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 2.8k 2.8k 55 gold badges2121 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Super User 1.5k 1.5k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 751 751 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 515 How to change the commit author for one specific commit?
- 232 Why do I need a tty to run sudo if I can sudo without a password?
- 111 How do I concatenate two text files in PowerShell?
- 88 How do I move master back several commits in git?
- 69 How do I remove a library from the arduino environment?
- 65 Execute current line in Bash from Vim
- 59 What does &> do in bash?
- View more network posts →