Useful links (not mine):
For my first few months on the SE network I was AtomicToothbrush. That was kind of meaningless. I soon changed that to DigitalTrauma. I like the double meaning.
- First auto-generated avatar:
- The unicoin theme for April 1st 2014 was fun, so I used a screengrab of that for a few days:
- Then I hit upon this one which should be instantly recognisable to anyone who has spent more than a couple of minutes participating on any SE site. It has a certain positivity to it:
Belmont, CA, USA
Member for 8 years, 3 months
2 profile views
Last seen Apr 1 at 18:33
- Code Golf 68.2k 68.2k 88 gold badges100100 silver badges245245 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 13.9k 13.9k 22 gold badges4040 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 7.6k 7.6k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 2.3k 2.3k 1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 484 Build a Compiler Bomb
- 130 π Day puzzle for 3/14
- 114 Is there a unix command that gives the minimum/maximum of two numbers?
- 107 shell script. how to extract string using regular expressions
- 101 Mandelbrot image in every language
- 98 Code that will only execute once
- 95 How even is a number?
- View more network posts →