Useful links (not mine):
For my first few months on the SE network I was AtomicToothbrush. That was kind of meaningless. I soon changed that to DigitalTrauma. I like the double meaning.
- First auto-generated avatar:
- The unicoin theme for April 1st 2014 was fun, so I used a screengrab of that for a few days:
- Then I hit upon this one which should be instantly recognisable to anyone who has spent more than a couple of minutes participating on any SE site. It has a certain positivity to it:
Belmont, CA, USA
Member for 7 years, 5 months
2 profile views
Last seen Dec 24 '19 at 22:06
- Code Golf 65.2k 65.2k 77 gold badges9696 silver badges230230 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 13.2k 13.2k 11 gold badge3737 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 7k 7k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 2.2k 2.2k 1111 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 455 Build a Compiler Bomb
- 129 π Day puzzle for 3/14
- 100 Is there a unix command that gives the minimum/maximum of two numbers?
- 96 shell script. how to extract string using regular expressions
- 95 How even is a number?
- 95 Code that will only execute once
- 95 Mandelbrot image in every language
- View more network posts →