Musician at heart, working as technician, GNU/Linux enthusiast since a couple of years.
- Unix & Linux 8.1k 8.1k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 3.8k 3.8k 99 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Super User 173 173 88 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 163 163 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 42 Can I mount a drive using UUID from the command-line (Not fstab?)
- 17 base64 -d decodes, but says invalid input
- 15 Vim's command to create a new file with the same content of any other file
- 15 Script to add users will add users but they cannot login
- 14 Why can't I change system time to less than 1970?
- 13 How to exit Ctrl+R search history command?
- 13 How can I evaluate a math equation, one per line in a file?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.