Software Engineering Grad Student at the University of Turku and Junior Developer at Anders Innovations
Some of my favorites:
A: How to iterate over non-const variables in C++?
A: How to get the address of a C++ lambda function within the lambda itself?
A: What is the purpose of `&` before the loop variable?
A: How to call method from derived class in base class?
- Stack Overflow 13.2k 13.2k 55 gold badges1919 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Ask Different 496 496 11 gold badge22 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Code Golf 424 424 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 346 346 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Code Review 250 250 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 128 How does Rust's 128-bit integer `i128` work on a 64-bit system?
- 45 How to iterate over non-const variables in C++?
- 26 Is there a currently used system with a C++ compiler where int is over 32 bits wide?
- 26 How to get the address of a C++ lambda function within the lambda itself?
- 15 How to pad zeroes to a string?
- 14 When updating to macOS Catalina will the default Python installation get removed from my system?
- 11 How to restore linear git history after nonlinear merge?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 12 '19