Undergraduate Computer Engineering Student at the University of Turku and Software Developer at Teleste Oyj
Some of my favorites:
A: Iterate over non-const variables in C++
A: How to get the address of a C++ lambda function within the lambda itself?
A: What is the purpose of `&` before the loop variable?
A: How to call method from derived class in base class?
Top network posts
- 117 How does Rust's 128-bit integer `i128` work on a 64-bit system?
- 44 Iterate over non-const variables in C++
- 27 Is there a currently used system with a C++ compiler where int is over 32 bits wide?
- 25 How to get the address of a C++ lambda function within the lambda itself?
- 11 When updating to macOS Catalina will the default Python installation get removed from my system?
- 9 When do you need to delete C-style arrays?
- 8 Python memory usage of using two dictionaries vs one
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.