I normally manage software development in a hands on way. Improving the development process gradually while getting the projects out of the door. I prefer to work in Python and C, C++, but use anything the project that comes my way specifies.
On StackExchange I can mosty be found on Unix & Linux, cleaning the review queues and answering questions, on Ebooks (not much going on) and on StackOverflow itself where I was the first person to have all eight Steward badges for Reviews (2015-04-24)
When you post of topic on U&L you run the risk of a comment from my side like:
We don't want questions like: "What is the colour of a dollar bill, the ones that have a $ like the Unix user prompt" either.
Member for 6 years, 4 months
138 profile views
Last seen Apr 2 at 14:03
- Unix & Linux 63.2k 63.2k 1818 gold badges112112 silver badges178178 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 35.5k 35.5k 1717 gold badges102102 silver badges160160 bronze badges
- Ebooks 7.2k 7.2k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 380 380 22 gold badges33 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Code Review 346 346 11 gold badge33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 459 How can I delete all lines in a file using vi?
- 121 Convert file contents to lower case
- 100 How to grep the output of cURL?
- 97 Is there any way to show the dependency trees for pip packages?
- 83 Do I need to do something about "Delta RPMs disabled"?
- 82 How can I escape a $ dollar sign in a docker compose file?
- 72 Save/dump a YAML file with comments in PyYAML
- View more network posts →