I normally manage software development in a hands on way. Improving the development process gradually while getting the projects out of the door. I prefer to work in Python and C, C++, but use anything the project that comes my way specifies.
On StackExchange I can mosty be found on Unix & Linux, cleaning the review queues and answering questions, on Ebooks (not much going on) and on StackOverflow itself where I was the first person to have all eight Steward badges for Reviews (2015-04-24)
When you post of topic on U&L you run the risk of a comment from my side like:
We don't want questions like: "What is the colour of a dollar bill, the ones that have a $ like the Unix user prompt" either.
Member for 6 years, 1 month
137 profile views
Last seen Apr 2 at 14:03
Top Network Posts
- 437 How can I delete all lines in a file using vi?
- 117 Convert file contents to lower case
- 95 How to grep the output of cURL?
- 85 Is there any way to show the dependency trees for pip packages?
- 74 Do I need to do something about "Delta RPMs disabled"?
- 72 How can I escape a $ dollar sign in a docker compose file?
- 66 Why is /etc/shadow shortening the password that I've set with the command: useradd -p?
- View more network posts →