I normally manage software development in a hands on way. Improving the development process gradually while getting the projects out of the door. I prefer to work in Python and C, C++, but use anything the project that comes my way specifies.
On StackExchange I can mosty be found on Unix & Linux, cleaning the review queues and answering questions, on Ebooks (not much going on) and on StackOverflow itself where I was the first person to have all eight Steward badges for Reviews (2015-04-24)
When you post of topic on U&L you run the risk of a comment from my side like:
We don't want questions like: "What is the colour of a dollar bill, the ones that have a $ like the Unix user prompt" either.
Member for 8 years, 3 months
149 profile views
Last seen Oct 2 '20 at 11:42
- Unix & Linux 72.1k 72.1k 4141 gold badges140140 silver badges208208 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 51.4k 51.4k 2525 gold badges151151 silver badges211211 bronze badges
- Ebooks 7.6k 7.6k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 640 640 22 gold badges55 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 383 383 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 578 How can I delete all lines in a file using vi?
- 164 Is there any way to show the dependency trees for pip packages?
- 157 How can I escape a $ dollar sign in a docker compose file?
- 150 Convert file contents to lower case
- 129 How to grep the output of cURL?
- 109 date command --iso-8601 option
- 104 Do I need to do something about "Delta RPMs disabled"?
- View more network posts →