- Primarily personal reasons for "packing up"
Member for 2 years, 4 months
1 profile view
Last seen Feb 17 at 3:06
- Philosophy 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 686 686 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 380 380 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 351 351 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Computer Science Educators 287 287 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 13 How to force consistent line endings in Git commits with cross-platform compatibility
- 11 Which operator(s) in C have wrong precedence?
- 11 Figuring out Xetex fonts under Debian
- 10 Is mathematics truth? As in the sense of that which is manifest or possible in reality?
- 8 Why does git think my .sql file is a binary file?
- 8 What does disk label mean?
- 6 Can I make git recognize a UTF-16 file as text?
- View more network posts →