main interests: Linux (openSUSE), Shell (bash), crypto (OpenPGP/GnuPG, SSH, SSL/TLS), device mapper / LVM, networking (iptables, iproute2), virtualization (KVM)
German understanding readers see:
Linux Presentation Day Berlin
Member for 8 years, 2 months
54 profile views
Last seen Aug 10 '20 at 20:49
- Unix & Linux 74.6k 74.6k 1717 gold badges113113 silver badges163163 bronze badges
- Server Fault 5k 5k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Super User 275 275 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 149 149 33 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 124 124 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 751 How to append multiple lines to a file
- 279 How create a temporary file in shell script?
- 137 How to renew an expired keypair with gpg
- 128 Why does bash think: 016 + 1 = 15?
- 113 What's the difference between a normal user and a system user?
- 109 How to copy files from the folder without the folder itself
- 84 Can I create a *super* super-user so that I can actually have a user that can deny permission to root?
- View more network posts →