- Unix & Linux 8.2k 8.2k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 688 688 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Sustainable Living 308 308 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- User Experience 221 221 11 silver badge22 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 215 215 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 52 How to send data to a serial port and see any answer?
- 41 Anyway to navigate percentage-wise in vim?
- 26 Why is iterating over a file twice faster than reading it into memory and computing twice?
- 15 How to find the path of a file based on its name?
- 15 Why does GDB need the executable as well as the core dump?
- 14 get approximate size of directory (recursively including all files and sub-directories)
- 13 how to emulate "replace a b b a" with a sed?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (6)
4 Let's compile a list of canonical Q&As Feb 9 '14