Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Unix & Linux 9.6k 9.6k 22 gold badges3030 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 706 706 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Sustainable Living 353 353 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 240 240 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- User Experience 221 221 11 silver badge22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 77 How to send data to a serial port and see any answer?
- 51 Anyway to navigate percentage-wise in vim?
- 26 Why is iterating over a file twice faster than reading it into memory and computing twice?
- 17 get approximate size of directory (recursively including all files and sub-directories)
- 17 How to find the path of a file based on its name?
- 15 Why does GDB need the executable as well as the core dump?
- 13 how to emulate "replace a b b a" with a sed?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.