- Unix & Linux 9.1k 9.1k 22 gold badges2828 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 708 708 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Sustainable Living 353 353 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 230 230 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- User Experience 221 221 11 silver badge22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 67 How to send data to a serial port and see any answer?
- 46 Anyway to navigate percentage-wise in vim?
- 26 Why is iterating over a file twice faster than reading it into memory and computing twice?
- 16 get approximate size of directory (recursively including all files and sub-directories)
- 16 How to find the path of a file based on its name?
- 15 Why does GDB need the executable as well as the core dump?
- 13 how to emulate "replace a b b a" with a sed?
- View more network posts →