Computer guy from Australia now living in the US.
Part sysadmin, part developer, part web developer.
My name is pronounced like "Michael".
Mountain View, CA
Member for 9 years, 5 months
7 profile views
Last seen Nov 4 '19 at 12:09
- Unix & Linux 46.5k 46.5k 1212 gold badges114114 silver badges133133 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 20.7k 20.7k 66 gold badges5252 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Super User 8k 8k 11 gold badge3636 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 5.8k 5.8k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Server Fault 3.2k 3.2k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 406 When should I not kill -9 a process?
- 336 How do I rename a repository on GitHub?
- 246 How to check size of a file using Bash?
- 211 How to define 'tab' delimiter with 'cut' in BASH?
- 199 How can I get distribution name and version number in a simple shell script?
- 152 Any reason NOT to run Linux in a VM all the time?
- 143 What does a + mean at the end of the permissions from ls -l?
- View more network posts →