Much of my work is related to embedded systems and desktop Linux, so I have lots of experience with C, C++, Python, Rust, LaTeX, Java (mostly with Android), and a handful of others. I run Linux wherever possible.
You can find some of my work on GitHub.
In addition to any rights granted by the Stack Exchange terms of service, you may also elect to use any code I post under the GNU GPLv3 or later, at your option.
- Stack Overflow 12.7k 12.7k 44 gold badges4747 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.2k 1.2k 66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Super User 996 996 1515 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 295 295 22 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 240 240 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 412 Android List Preferences: have summary as selected value?
- 89 Resize image to full width and variable height with Picasso
- 79 Converting from Option<String> to Option<&str>
- 69 How does for<> syntax differ from a regular lifetime bound?
- 47 What does the box keyword do?
- 36 Dividing two integers doesn't print as a decimal number in Rust
- 21 What is the "standard" way to concatenate strings?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 15 '15