Much of my work is related to embedded systems and desktop Linux, so I have lots of experience with C, C++, Python, Rust, LaTeX, Java (mostly with Android), and a handful of others. I run Linux wherever possible.
You can find some of my work on GitHub.
In addition to any rights granted by the Stack Exchange terms of service, you may also elect to use any code I post under the GNU GPLv3 or later, at your option.
Member for 6 years, 3 months
1 profile view
Last seen Feb 28 at 15:42
Top network posts
- 387 Android List Preferences: have summary as selected value?
- 82 Resize image to full width and variable height with Picasso
- 46 How does for<> syntax differ from a regular lifetime bound?
- 39 Converting from Option<String> to Option<&str>
- 32 What does the box keyword do?
- 19 What is the "standard" way to concatenate strings?
- 19 Dividing two integers doesn't print as a decimal number in Rust
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 15 '15