Much of my work is related to embedded systems and desktop Linux, so I have lots of experience with C, C++, Python, Rust, LaTeX, Java (mostly with Android), and a handful of others. I run Linux wherever possible.
You can find some of my work on GitHub.
In addition to any rights granted by the Stack Exchange terms of service, you may also elect to use any code I post under the GNU GPLv3 or later, at your option.
- Stack Overflow 9.7k 9.7k 22 gold badges4242 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.2k 1.2k 66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Super User 729 729 1111 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 192 192 11 silver badge1414 bronze badges
- Photography 173 173 88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 392 Android List Preferences: have summary as selected value?
- 83 Resize image to full width and variable height with Picasso
- 48 How does for<> syntax differ from a regular lifetime bound?
- 44 Converting from Option<String> to Option<&str>
- 33 What does the box keyword do?
- 22 Dividing two integers doesn't print as a decimal number in Rust
- 19 What is the "standard" way to concatenate strings?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 15 '15