Feedback is welcome. Uncomfortable feedback is much better than no feedback.
I'm here to learn and help others learn and solve problems.
- Unix & Linux 8.2k 8.2k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Super User 316 316 11 gold badge22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 113 113 11 gold badge11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Server Fault 101 101 11 gold badge11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 101 101 11 gold badge11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 25 Use awk or sed to remove everything between < >
- 23 Group permissions for root not working in /tmp
- 21 Why does echo > 1 2 3 create a file called 1 with contents 2 3?
- 16 What is "declare" in Bash?
- 12 sshfs: chroot all non-root users to specific directory
- 10 Combining youtube-dl and VLC without a pipe
- 8 Command not working properly in shell script
- View more network posts →