Mainly business analyst and project manager, then system administrator and sometimes developer.
Strongly a supporter of open source and knowledge spreading through collaborative platforms.
I learned a lot through Stack Exchange and I would like to give something back.
- Unix & Linux 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Super User 226 226 11 gold badge11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 103 103 11 gold badge11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 101 101 11 gold badge11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Server Fault 101 101 11 gold badge11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 12 sshfs: chroot all non-root users to specific directory
- 12 What is "declare" in Bash?
- 8 Command not working properly in shell script
- 8 independently verify that TRIM indeed works on SSD
- 6 Group permissions for root not working in /tmp
- 6 bash script executed over ssh returns incorrect exit code 0
- 5 get unique value for each line with unix command
- View more network posts →