20 years experience as a systems administrator, starting out with AIX, then moving to Solaris and HP-UX, then Linux (Red Hat Enterprise Linux). Now a Consultant with Red Hat specializing in platform and infrastructure.
Member for 6 years, 7 months
3 profile views
Last seen Mar 21 at 17:18
- Unix & Linux 12.1k 12.1k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Server Fault 8.1k 8.1k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Super User 1.4k 1.4k 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Internet of Things 772 772 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 643 643 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 47 gpg --gen-key hangs at gaining enough entropy on centos 6
- 45 Where is the sshd log file on Red Hat Linux stored?
- 34 ls -l vs ls -lL
- 34 Can scp create a directory if it doesn't exist?
- 31 How does cron handle remainders in "every so often" jobs
- 30 How do I pipe ls to grep, and delete the files filtered by grep?
- 28 How do I suppress error messages from cp?
- View more network posts →