20 years experience as a systems administrator, starting out with AIX, then moving to Solaris and HP-UX, then Linux (Red Hat Enterprise Linux). Now a Consultant with Red Hat specializing in platform and infrastructure.
Member for 7 years
3 profile views
Last seen Mar 21 '19 at 17:18
- Unix & Linux 12.7k 12.7k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Server Fault 8.2k 8.2k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Super User 1.4k 1.4k 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Internet of Things 772 772 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 715 715 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 50 gpg --gen-key hangs at gaining enough entropy on centos 6
- 46 Where is the sshd log file on Red Hat Linux stored?
- 38 How do I suppress error messages from cp?
- 37 Can scp create a directory if it doesn't exist?
- 34 ls -l vs ls -lL
- 32 How do I pipe ls to grep, and delete the files filtered by grep?
- 31 How does cron handle remainders in "every so often" jobs
- View more network posts →