Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 84 Why is vim frozen?
- 43 Is X11 dangerous?
- 36 After ssh without -X to a machine, is it possible to change $DISPLAY to make it work like ssh -X?
- 30 If the heap is zero-initialized for security, then why is the stack merely uninitialized?
- 29 Why do changes to /etc/hosts take effect immediately?
- 28 What does 'script /dev/null' do?
- 26 Does an X client necessarily need a window manager to work?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.