Need a freelancer? Send me an email at
You're welcome to skim my SO answers to get a general feel of what I've worked with.
I have significant experience with Python and most of its popular packages and workflows (e.g. Django, Flask, SQLAlchemy, Numpy, Scipy, Scrapy, and asyncio), especially in the realms of network applications, web development, and data acquisition/processing.
Member for 8 years, 5 months
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 21 '16 at 4:22
Top network posts
- 1241 How to prettyprint a JSON file?
- 522 How can I use pickle to save a dict?
- 463 Print multiple arguments in Python
- 356 Adding data attribute to DOM
- 289 Escaping ampersand in URL
- 256 How do I disable the security certificate check in Python requests
- 223 string.charAt(x) or string[x]?
- View more network posts →