Need a freelancer? Send me an email at
You're welcome to skim my SO answers to get a general feel of what I've worked with.
I have significant experience with Python and most of its popular packages and workflows (e.g. Django, Flask, SQLAlchemy, Numpy, Scipy, Scrapy, and asyncio), especially in the realms of network applications, web development, and data acquisition/processing.
Member for 9 years, 5 months
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 21 '16 at 4:22
- Stack Overflow 238.9k 238.9k 4040 gold badges370370 silver badges435435 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.4k 1.4k 33 gold badges99 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 976 976 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Code Golf 665 665 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1653 How to prettyprint a JSON file?
- 721 How can I use pickle to save a dict?
- 556 Print multiple arguments in Python
- 413 Adding data attribute to DOM
- 403 How do I disable the security certificate check in Python requests
- 346 Escaping ampersand in URL
- 244 string.charAt(x) or string[x]?
- View more network posts →