Need a freelancer? Send me an email at
You're welcome to skim my SO answers to get a general feel of what I've worked with.
I have significant experience with Python and most of its popular packages and workflows (e.g. Django, Flask, SQLAlchemy, Numpy, Scipy, Scrapy, and asyncio), especially in the realms of network applications, web development, and data acquisition/processing.
Member for 8 years, 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 21 '16 at 4:22
- Stack Overflow 221k 221k 3737 gold badges354354 silver badges422422 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.4k 1.4k 33 gold badges99 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Code Golf 590 590 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 571 571 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1398 How to prettyprint a JSON file?
- 589 How can I use pickle to save a dict?
- 496 Print multiple arguments in Python
- 371 Adding data attribute to DOM
- 305 Escaping ampersand in URL
- 303 How do I disable the security certificate check in Python requests
- 230 string.charAt(x) or string[x]?
- View more network posts →