A Linux- and containers-biased Java developer.
Digging down and delving deep into any technology I use. I believe that knowing all the internals is crucial for being able to use and troubleshoot the technologies effectively.
Q: you are Java developer. Why you are not active in Java-related topics?
A: I fed up with Java and don't even want to spend my time here on things I do at my job... And there are many people who can answer these questions.
Member for 1 year
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 27 at 5:17
Top network posts
- 12 What sets fs:[0x28] (stack canary)?
- 10 Is it possible to print the content of the content of a variable with shell script? (indirect referencing)
- 6 Docker: Alpine Linux: why is apk add <package> persistent in a container?
- 5 Getting CPU and Memory usage of a docker container from within the dockerized application
- 5 How to replace binary file in /bin inside a Linux container
- View more network posts →