I like to think of myself as a Hardware/Software guy who will gladly discuss referential transparency during a code review and the next moment take a circular saw to build a casing for a self made power supply.
My main interest can be summarized into Linux related software development, low power electronics and general DIY projects.
Member for 8 years, 3 months
6 profile views
Last seen Dec 5 '18 at 13:35
- Stack Overflow 12.8k 12.8k 1818 gold badges7373 silver badges130130 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 4.8k 4.8k 1010 gold badges5757 silver badges9696 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 871 871 22 gold badges99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 861 861 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 259 259 11 gold badge66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 254 Check if string ends with one of the strings from a list
- 221 Make virtualenv inherit specific packages from your global site-packages
- 85 Mean Squared Error in Numpy?
- 68 Binary representation of float in Python (bits not hex)
- 58 Slice 2d array into smaller 2d arrays
- 58 Is an event loop just a for/while loop with optimized polling?
- 44 Find out which modules are associated with a usb device?
- View more network posts →