I like to think of myself as a Hardware/Software guy who will gladly discuss referential transparency during a code review and the next moment take a circular saw to build a casing for a self made power supply.
My main interest can be summarized into Linux related software development, low power electronics and general DIY projects.
Member for 7 years, 9 months
4 profile views
Last seen Dec 5 '18 at 13:35
- Stack Overflow 12k 12k 1818 gold badges7070 silver badges122122 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 4.4k 4.4k 88 gold badges5353 silver badges9292 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 871 871 22 gold badges99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 841 841 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 259 259 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 228 Check if string ends with one of the strings from a list
- 211 Make virtualenv inherit specific packages from your global site-packages
- 74 Mean Squared Error in Numpy?
- 62 Binary representation of float in Python (bits not hex)
- 58 Is an event loop just a for/while loop with optimized polling?
- 52 Slice 2d array into smaller 2d arrays
- 41 Find out which modules are associated with a usb device?
- View more network posts →