- Stack Overflow 51.3k 51.3k 88 gold badges8484 silver badges144144 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 19.7k 19.7k 4848 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 5.5k 5.5k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Skeptics 5k 5k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- History 3k 3k 1414 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 481 Does torture work well as an interrogation technique?
- 439 C++: "std::endl" vs "\n"
- 279 With arrays, why is it the case that a == 5[a]?
- 225 Why is "using namespace std;" considered bad practice?
- 180 Is the sizeof(some pointer) always equal to four?
- 96 In C++, if throw is an expression, what is its type?
- 86 Are `break` and `continue` bad programming practices?
- View more network posts →