- Stack Overflow 53.6k 53.6k 88 gold badges8686 silver badges145145 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 20k 20k 11 gold badge5151 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Skeptics 7.7k 7.7k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 5.9k 5.9k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- History 3.6k 3.6k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 517 Does torture work well as an interrogation technique?
- 491 "std::endl" vs "\n"
- 289 With arrays, why is it the case that a == 5[a]?
- 244 Why is "using namespace std;" considered bad practice?
- 202 Is the sizeof(some pointer) always equal to four?
- 96 In C++, if throw is an expression, what is its type?
- 95 Are `break` and `continue` bad programming practices?
- View more network posts →