User of Ubuntu since 11.04. Currently running 16.04 because Unity is awesome ;). Amateur CLI geek. Ubuntu member. systemd hater. Unity lover. Interested in information systems and security. I like sailing, the outdoors, books, and cooking.
sethj AT ubuntu (.com).
We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.
How do you know I'm mad?
You must be. Or you wouldn't have come here.
-Alice in Wonderland
- Ask Ubuntu♦ 36.8k 36.8k 2727 gold badges118118 silver badges172172 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 7.6k 7.6k 33 gold badges3434 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 2.1k 2.1k 1515 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.2k 1.2k 1313 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Chess 669 669 11 gold badge88 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 662 How do I save terminal output to a file?
- 508 How do I turn on workspaces? (Why do I only have one workspace?)
- 190 What is the Difference Between `apt-get purge` and `apt-get remove`?
- 130 How can I change what keys on my keyboard do? (How can I create custom keyboard commands/shortcuts?)
- 110 How do I create a script file for terminal commands?
- 96 How do I install LibreOffice 4?
- 92 How can I change what keys on my keyboard do? (How can I create custom keyboard commands/shortcuts?)
- View more network posts →