Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Stack Overflow 15.8k 15.8k 1717 gold badges7070 silver badges107107 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 387 387 22 gold badges44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Bricks 283 283 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 242 242 11 gold badge22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 236 236 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 210 Size-limited queue that holds last N elements in Java
- 153 Ruby: require vs require_relative - best practice to workaround running in both Ruby <1.9.2 and >=1.9.2
- 138 Using git repository as a database backend
- 85 Fastest way to strip all non-printable characters from a Java String
- 64 Using git repository as a database backend
- 44 What are the current cookie limits in modern browsers?
- 41 Long multi-byte NOPs: commonly understood macros or other notation
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any bronze badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.